who else is sick and tired of this snow/cold besides me? i knew we were gonna be in for a bad one this year was just hoping i would be wrong! lol
who else is sick and tired of this snow/cold besides me? i knew we were gonna be in for a bad one this year was just hoping i would be wrong! lol
We've been very spoiled the past few years with dryer warmer winters.
This is a little more 'normal' (with the exception of the sub zero temps). At least the drought has been taken care of.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
e-bay has some great deals on 'straight-jackets'
When you become senile, you won't know it.
i dont member us having snow about every day or every other in my time down here lol
I think it sucks and I don't like it. All I want is one pretty snow a year, the rest of the time a nice cool 70 will do. Is that asking too much
Heck it's gonna be a heat wave by end of week, I may hit the golf course.
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
Back in 94 or 95 we seemed to be outta school for close to a month. But yeh im tired of it.
GO VOLS
i'd like to see about 2 or 3 feet
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
Bookmarks